Re: [CH] What's a Bayarea Chilehead to do?

Ron Levi (InnuendoEntLLC@netscape.net)
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 23:27:43 -0500

Shantihhh@aol.com wrote:

> As to restaurants all I can suggest is head to Thai and Indian.  We usually
> cook at home as they just don't usually get it when you say spicy, as in HOT
> with Chiles.
>
> There is a barbecue group over there that is quite passable.  There's one on
> El Camino in Sunnyvale......geez can't remember the name.

I found a place in Santa Clara called Cluck U Chicken Co. They have buffalo wings on a heat scale that goes to "Global Thermo Nuclear". The milder ones tasted better, I suspect a gallon jug of Dave's in the neighbourhood.
--
Best Regards,

Ron Levi
Member