Re: [CH] Re: Hotluck & Open Fields

Paul Karpowicz (hondamedic@mediaone.net)
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 05:53:12 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Robin M. Bassett" <rbassett@tpk.net>
To: "Alex Silbajoris" <asilbajo@hotmail.com>; <chile-heads@globalgarden.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 20 March, 2001 6:11 PM
Subject: Re: [CH] Re: Hotluck & Open Fields

> Does anyone know how to unsubscribe to this list?  I enjoy those messages
> have time to read - but that is only a small percentage.  Thanks -

Here's the information you want. You might want to subscribe to the
Chile-Head-Digest and get all the messages in one big file so you can print
it and read what you want at your leisure.
If you would rather get one mailing per day with all the messages, you
should subscribe to the Chile-Heads-Digest. Instead of the line above, send:

subscribe Chile-Heads-Digest

>Welcome to the chile-heads mailing list!

Please save this message for future reference.  Thank you.

send the following command in email to
<chile-heads-request@globalgarden.com>:

    unsubscribe

Or you can send mail to <Majordomo@globalgarden.com> with the following

list itself) send email to <owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com> .
to contact a human.

 Here's the general information for the list you've subscribed to,
 in case you don't already have it:

           PLEASE KEEP THIS MESSAGE -- IT CONTAINS INFORMATION YOU
                   WILL NEED IF YOU WANT TO LEAVE THE LIST!

 The Chile-Heads mailing list is for the discussion of anything relating
 to chile peppers -- including, but not restricted, to growing chiles,
 storing and preparing chiles, recipes, hot sauces, etc.

 To post messages to the list use the address:

    Internet:   chile-heads@GlobalGarden.com

 Further administrative requests regarding this list should be sent to

    Internet:   chile-heads-owner@GlobalGarden.com