[CH] Re: Hotluck & Open Fields

raelsixty4@earthlink.net
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 10:05:51 -0700

>>From: raelsixty4@earthlink.net
>
>>alas, 'tis too late...now it is just me, me and my warm soapy
>>rag...
>
>I wonder how many people, over the years, have had to briefly excuse
>themselves after reading that original in Ulysses.  I got the text
>from here:
>
>http://csl.stanford.edu/~gere/yes.html
>
>and the Firesign Theatre fans among us recognize it as starting with
>"let's take a taste of this fabulous Yucatan Blue, scored to you
>from the sky-blue waters of that beautiful bay, and picked by naked
>little froggy native boys in their tight leather aprons running
>through the fields by the sea and the sea crimson sometimes like
>fire..."
>
>I don't know if it is possible to run through the pepper fields and
>gather capsaicin on an apron, but I do know from experience that it
>is possible to contract a case of Hunan Heel by walking barefoot in
>a mix of mud and fallen peppers.
>
>- A

well, personally, if I get to that Great Big Chile Field over there
somewhere to the east of me (and I'm really gonna try this
fall...really), I was hoping to run through the fields one clear cool
morn, me, my jungle boots (and socks), and well, that's about
it...maybe a stick in hand to beat off any snakes or rats or other
creature thinking "hey, bait!"...and if i contract Hunan "anything",
well, all the better...a glorious day it will be <g>...

unfortunately, i tend to want to do a lot of things...but never do :(

nonetheless, we shall see :)

Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......

Rael64