FW: [CH] Size doesn't matter

Imagator (imagator@preferred.com)
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 17:54:03 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Imagator [mailto:imagator@preferred.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2001 5:54 PM
To: Alexandra Soltow
Subject: RE: [CH] Size doesn't matter

My own experience,

I have one Fatalii in a 8" pot (about the equivalent of a gallon pot), I am
over wintering it indoors, it is about 18 inches tall and produced about
25-30 peppers last year. I grew 4 or 5 Fatalii's in the ground last year,
they were all at least 4 times larger than the one in the pot and the
production was much much greater, when I pulled them up last fall I would
say the root structure would have fit in a five gallon container pretty
easily.

Charlie