Re: [CH] Tabasco Sauce (tm)

Buffalo Sue (bflosue@earthlink.net)
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 09:04:56 -0600

I am not overly fond of hab flavor or aroma either - I do
use habs when other flavors in the dish can hold their own
with it, but I don't like the dish to taste of hab only.

In general, I prefer using pequins or birds if all I want
is heat.  If I want heat with more flavor, I mix those with
chipoltles or de Arbols or Anchos or some other chiles.

Sue

--

Buffalo Sue

"Mild is a four-letter word..."