Re: [CH] Tabasco Sauce (tm)

Richard Ducker (cj5b@yahoo.com)
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 19:52:48 -0800 (PST)

OK, time for me to come out of the closet here.  I'm a
lurker, only been on the list for a few weeks.  I LOVE
all peppers, hot or not.  I'm not so much in it for
the heat, I love the taste.  Sure, the heat is nice,
but if it tastes like crap I really don't see the
point of eating it.  Just my $.02.  Flame away, I'm
used to it from being on the Jeep-L. ;o)
Rich
76/79 CJ5