Re: [CH] TABASCO

Chet Bacon (chet@chetbacon.com)
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 05:52:38 -0500

Rim of Fire has the greatest product line so you'll never be without your fix of hot pepper - IMHO
Checkout the product line at http://www.grindhot.com/products.htm

N/A
ChesterChile

Ron Levi wrote:

> Sooner54@webtv.net (Fred Morris) wrote:
> >
> > I just can't stand it any longer!  Regardless of whether you like
> > Tabasco or not, I don't understand all of the comments about it doing in
> > a pinch when nothing else is available.  Personally, I carry a little
> > medicine bottle of powdered hab wherever I go, then I'm never without my
> > heat!  Am I the only one???
> >
> > Fred the habaneronut
> >

> Hi Fred,
>  I have one of those key chain hot sauce bottles. It holds about 1 ounce. I fill it with my favorite sauce, and never have to subject myself to a sub-standard replacement in a pinch. The only problem is I have to fill it every day. You only forget once or twice in the beginning. Then you get your priorities in line.
>
> --
> Best Regards,
>
> Ron Levi
> Member
> Innuendo Enterprises LLC
> www.infodyn.com/innuendo
> Get your own FREE, personal Netscape Webmail account today at http://webmail.netscape.com/

* Chet Bacon   KA1ILH     |           Okay, who put a             *
* PO Box 284              |         "stop payment" on my          *
* Southington, CT 06489   |             reality check?            *
* E-Mail:                 | Homepage:                             *
* chet@chetbacon.com      | http://www.chetbacon.com              *
* chet_bacon@whps.org     |<work>  http://www.whps.org            *
* Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco*
* Adopt a Doberman     Help end puppy mills!      www.dru.org     *