Re: [CH] There ought to be a law

Mike Pierce (mpierce@martel-intl.com)
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 10:45:49 -0600

At 07:45 AM 3/30/01 -0800, you wrote:
>I don't go anyplace where the music is louder than the ability to
>carry on a conversation, so Chili's is out.
>
>I heard an ad for Chevy's Fresh Mex on the radio yesterday. They
>were advertising Habanero Fajitas with some kind of macho spin. I
>think we have one in Reno and one at Lake Tahoe, but I've never
>been to one. Anyone else?
>
> > There really ought to be a law against false advertising.  Anytime a
> > business raises false hopes and expectations, then mercilessly dashes them
> > against the rocks.
>
>Dave Anderson
>TLCC
>Http://www.tough-love.com

Ate at Chevy's once. They didn't have the hab fajitas then. They advertise
"fresh-mex" meaning no cans and they make salsa once per hour. It was
pretty tasteless, I'd suggest gettin some cans in. As far is Chilis, I had
their cajun chicken sandwich, could almost detect heat, not bad. But yes,
they should have something hotter, and the tobasco sauce just didn't cut it.