Re: [CH] plane food/road food

Myron Menaker (myronm@bellsouth.net)
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 05:23:07 -0500

Hey, Suz...I'd recommend putting your chiles and powders into old
medicine bottles, in the event an eager inspector goes thru your bags.
Aussies very strict on imports of agricultural products!

Myron
Suz wrote:

> I will definitely take my stash of home made pepper powder plus what little
> Calvins I have left.  Sprinkle some of that stuff into the drink, and maybe
> feel as high as I'm flying.

Myron Menaker                      Daytona Beach FL USA
myronm@bellsouth.net     |
              I'd rather be singing!        |     |