RE: [CH] Fwd: Help Afghani Women

bedwellm@WellsFargo.COM
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 13:44:07 -0700

Got my Webvan delivery yesterday. One of the items was some beautiful orange
habernaros...I have to eat them soon, or I will just sit and stare at them.

I'm going to make a chicken stew thing with these babies.
Oh, that reminds me. I need some rubber gloves.

Micah

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Flynn [mailto:tony@nzol.net.nz]
Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2001 12:47 PM
To: stewarpa@cantech.net.au; chile-heads@globalgarden.com
Subject: Re: [CH] Fwd: Help Afghani Women

----- Original Message -----
From: <stewarpa@cantech.net.au>
To: <chile-heads@globalgarden.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2001 8:34 PM
Subject: [CH] Fwd: Help Afghani Women

I was taught 60 years ago to ignore chain letters from any source no matter
how touching or threatening the message.
I have no reason to think things are different today.

On Topic. Caught a few nice Snapper off the beach yesterday. I have small
cubes of a fillet in the fridge soaking in onion and lemon juice. Usually a
couple of pinches of Hab powder, but for a change chopped up two big
Rocotos. Add coconut cream and chopped tomatoes and there is lunch to enjoy
sitting in the autumn sun. Alas it is raining this morning so I will have to
eat it indoors :-)

Tony Flynn
Grandad. Retired at the beach. Bay of Plenty. New Zealand