Fw: [CH] Oz

Frank Francisco (francisco_@prodigy.net)
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 00:59:27 -0400

Do what I do.  Use credit cards and hope the currency exchange favors you
when you get your statement.  Worked for me.  :)  Plus saves on charge for
changing currency.  Plus gets extra bonus miles.
Frank

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lukasz Electronics" <lukasz@midcoast.com.au>
To: "Suz" <socalsuz@earthlink.net>
Cc: "Chile Heads" <chile-heads@globalgarden.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2001 3:51 AM
Subject: Re: [CH] Oz

Suz wrote:
Hi again Ian,
Is American currency accepted there in Oz?  Or will I need to get it
converted?  I assume most major credit cards are accepted.  I was
planning
to get travelers checks, but if they just have to be exchanged, I might
as
well take cash.
Luke in Oz here you may have hit the wrong address.. suz
No american Currency is not accepted here, although it may be worth a
try as the Greenback is twice the value of the Hunchback..
We will take Vias, Amex, Diners,Cirrus, etc
Say are you interested in Buying the Harbour Bridge, I'll Take Cash in
US funds..<G> Luke in Oz