Re: Fw: [CH] Oz

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Wed, 04 Apr 2001 21:45:21 -0500

Doug Irvine wrote:

> Yeah, but Erich.....you were not supposed to buy all those oil wells,

  Buy???  Didn't even SEE any as far as I recall.  Maybe we didn't get into the
right area...

> and how much DID you pay for the Calgary Tower? And you did not find a chile
> anywhere, did you!

  We did drive (back) into Calgary for a day, and had lunch at the restaurant at
the top of the tower.  I guess they must not have had anything C-H related on the
menu, as I recall I had a burger and fries.  Maybe if they would have had
something more to my liking I would have considered buying the whole tower. ;-)

> Coupla Szechuan restaurants that aint bad, was all a few years ago....as well as
> Primo's Mexican restaurant......Cheers, Doug in BC

  Well, we spent much of the day at the Olympic Park, so finding C-H dining spots
wasn't a priority.  Saw some stuff on BC last week on The Travel Channel.  Next
time we head for parts North of the border, we're gonna' come ring your door
bell.  Maybe a tenth anniversary or something...

--
Erich
C-H # 2099