Re: [CH] HOT PEPPERONI

Uncle Dirty Dave (xrated@ameritech.net)
Sun, 08 Apr 2001 15:55:04 -0500

At 12:10 AM 4/8/01 -0500, Fred Morris wrote:
>I've just recemtly discovered Hormel Hot and Spicy pepperoni at the
>grocery store - flies off the shelf as fast as they stock it.  Says that
>it is flavored with Tabasco, but definitely has more heat than regular
>Tabasco so maybe it is their habanero style.  I love pepperoni almost as
>much as habs, and I think this stuff is greeaaat.  Anybody else tried
>it?  I put it on a jalapeno bagel with asiago cheese,  next time I'm
>going to put some hab rings on there, too.  Maybe right now - I'm
>getting hungry just thinking about it.

You mean that Hormel, the company that brings us SPAM has a product worth
investigating??? Other than SPAM, most of their stuff I have tried is nasty
-- and SPAM is a product that is /not/ universally admired.

ENJOY!!!
--------
UNCLE DIRTY DAVE'S KITCHEN --
Home of Yaaaaa Hooooo Aaahhh!!! HOT SAUCE and Hardin Cider