Re: [CH] Chile disease

byron bromley (byron.bromley@gsd-co.com)
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 19:56:21 -0400

Robert,

Last I knew Black spot was limited to roses.

But Black spot usually starts in the center near the main vein.

This stuff starts on the very outside edge and less than 1/2 the size of
average black spot..

Plants are still in the house,  with a fans blowing air on them.

~ Still 2 ft of snow on the garden~

Foliage has not been wet.

The Pro mix takes 2 qts of water to make this size pot soggy,  They get 1 qt
at a time..

LB