Re: [CH] Taste

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@home.com)
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 11:12:11 +0000

I was one of those, once! Long time ago, in the mid to late forties(19...NOT 18,
Byron!) Anyway, this has come up before, and as everyone's taste buds differ, big
time, I do not think that there is a definitive answer. I happen to love the
flavour of habs, while someone else on this list said he thought they tasted like
baby poo.....I wish I had seen him make the comparison! Some jals have a great
flavour and no heat, serranos have a very good flavor and heat, even thais have
their own distinctive flavour(flavor)(Cdn)(US) sp! So, as the old lady who kissed
the cow, said "Everybody to their own taste" she happened to like cows. I am
lactose intolerant, so I stay away from cows!  Which chile do you think has the
best taste, Alan? We had a young lady here last year, name of Green, who detested
green peppers, and yet she loved Calvin's green chile powder! Go figure!! Cheers,
Doug in BC