Re: [CH] Hotsauce.com ??

Luke Speer (lukasz@midcoast.com.au)
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 21:39:28 +1000

25/04/01 5:47:59 AM, Mary Going <mary@firegirl.com> wrote:

>> > I came across that one the other day. The domain name has been registered
>> > since 1995 - makes me wonder if they are just waiting for someone to offer
>> > them an obscene (or semi-obscene) amount of money for the name.
>> >

>I don't think so. I have emailed them several times over the years, trying
>to find out what their plans are for the domain, and they don't even write
>back. I have heard that they are "in the process" of creating a web site,
>but as you say, it's been a heck of a long time.
>
>- mary
>
>ps. Still haven't heard from anyone about a habanero-eating contest. Does
>anyone know of one?
>FireGirl - http://firegirl.com (Even the devil shops here.)
>Over 800 hot sauces and other spicy products!
>800-296-9646* 207-774-7212 * Fax: 207-774-7236

Hi Mary,
	The only one that I know that comming up is here in Oz at Sawtell a seaside town/village
35k south of where I live. I have won the Title 2yrs running, (like taking Candy off babies)  "no competition"
It should be comming up in a couple of months.. I was going to give it a miss this year but my manager (sic)
(and Armourer at the Pistol Club) - Told me that he would not work on my firearms if I bowed out..!
As I am in need of his services, I guess I'll have to bite the Bullet and Go Again.. <G>

Luke iN Oz