Re: [CH] Re: sauces

David Hanks (dhanks@frangipani.com)
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 16:01:52 +0700

For what it's worth, the Wolf's hot sauces (3 different flavors--one
with garlic, one without, and a spicy BBQ sauce) go for 26.5 Baht per
bottle here in Thailand.  That's about US$0.58 using today's exchange
rate.  The 8oz/250ml bottle of Sriraja Chilli Sauce goes for all of
13.75 Baht, about US$30.

	The Baht has devaluated about 8.5% to the US$ since the first of
February but is still well off the lows of early '98.

	It looks like the rains have started so I've probably collected the
last of my Habs until next year.

	David in Thailand

What's Hua Hin? Check out the Hua Hin Pages @ http://frangipani.com