RE: [CH] Cozy's Wall of Fire

Jeff Porter (Jeff.Porter@mindspring.com)
Tue, 1 May 2001 08:44:58 -0400

Must say that my wife and I were one of Andy's guests a year or two ago at a
"hotlunch".  The "hot caddies" were great.  I seem to recall we had several
of the other tables "hot caddies" at our table as we just couldn't get
enough.  Imagine the sight of 10 or so Chileheads putting different hot
sauces on everything they have while other "normal" folks are eating their
brunch - it was classic good fun with Chileheads.  We would pick the hot
sauce first and then find something from the buffet line that would go well
with it.  I recall a certain blueberry hot sauce that we tried on some
homeade blueberry pie - yummmm!  If you go you'll find the area has lots to
offer if you enjoy hiking.  Camp David is nearby in a national park area and
there is a really cool waterfall that is a must see.

This was also my first introduction to Andy's son Doug - a true chilehead
legend in my book.  The two of them put so much hab powder on some vanilla
pudding that it turned it more like a dark red.  It was classic Father/Son
dynamics although my money would go with Doug.  (sorry Andy)

This was also the last time I saw Ann Lafond who used to put on a nice
hotluck called the "mid Atlantic hotluck" in Maryland.  Anyone know what
ever became of her?

Going to Sao Paulo for a couple of  weeks for work next week.  I don't
suppose anyone would recommend any hotspots in Sao Paulo?

Cheers,

-JP-