Re: [CH] Houlihans in Rochester

Ben Holm (bholm@yahoo.com)
Mon, 7 May 2001 10:30:21 -0700 (PDT)

  It had a very "chain restaraunt" feel to it, but I'd never heard of Houlihans
before.  It's new to Rochester if it is a chain.

  . . . I just looked on the web while writing this.  It is part of the chain,
but the Habanero Sauce I had was not listed in the online menu, so maybe they
vary from place to place.

-Ben