Re: [CH] $$$

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Sat, 12 May 2001 13:31:30 -0400

At 10:32 AM 5/12/01 -0500, tucker wrote:
>Doug Irvine wrote:
>
>> ...Pretty soon "they" may start removing chile related stuff as
>> injurious to a childs health, just think of that!! Cheers,Doug in BC
>
>  They can try, and maybe, in some areas, they can succeed.  But they
can't shut
>down our list, and all of our wonderful hobby-sellers and e-tailers.  We
can fight
>them online.  We can fight them in the fields.   (Will Jim allow packing
of the
>"other" kind of heat at the open fields, when the govt. storm troopers
come to
>confiscate his crops?)  We can fight them in the streets of our home towns...

Is that why when highlighted in the "Eat the Heat" video, Jim's pepper
patch was said to be in a "secret field somewhere in Indiana?"

                    =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens

                @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
                                  @ ICQ# 2059548 @

                          Dyslexic, Agnostic, Insomniac...

             Lying awake at night, wondering if there is a Dog.