Re: [CH] Re: How to tell if you are getting a flaming e-mail....

mstevens@exit109.com
Thu, 17 May 2001 17:12:53 GMT

At 08:24 AM 5/17/01 -0700, Scudder, Doug wrote:
>That would be Eudora.  As a matter of fact this last CH digest came through
>with a two chile rating.  It also warns you if your outgoing email might be
>offensive (perish the thought) ;-)  You can download it at
>http://www.eudora.com.  There is a freeware version, but you have to put up
>with ads.

Eu contraire...  I've been using the freeware version for years and the only
ads I've ever seen were the junk mail I recieve.

                    =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens

                @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
                                  @ ICQ# 2059548 @

                          Dyslexic Agnostic Insomniac...

           Lying awake at night, wondering if there is a dog.