Re: [CH] Slugs and Beer

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Sun, 20 May 2001 17:03:19 -0500

raelsixty4@earthlink.net wrote:

> ... Consequently, i have a problem with people putting down cheap
> american beer.

  What a coincidence, as I have a problem GETTING down cheap american beer.
;-)))))

> actually, i have a problem with paying high dollar
> for something i'm going to piss out in 30 minutes all for a buzz. And
> we all drink for the buzz, baby...if'n we didn't, non-alcoholic brew
> would be selling big time.  hell, i'd be drinking it.

  Naw, when you have a tolerance like mine (as in lack of one) it's all about the
flavor.  If I drink a pint fast enough, I get a sufficient buzz, if I were going
for that.  So it's gotta' be worth my while, or rather my poor little taste bud's
while.  If I really ever wanted to drink just for the mind / body numbing effect,
I certainly wouldn't torture myself with American beer, I would just have some
wine.  But you are right about the N/A beer... What's the point?!?!  It's right
up (down?) there with light beer, low fat cheeseburgers, soft porn, etc...
Besides, have you ever seen a N/A Dunkel Weiss; or any N/A dark for that matter?
I don't believe I have.  I may not even want to.  Still undecided; I'll get back
to you on that...

--
Erich
C-H # 2099