Re: [CH] UUnsubscribe

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Tue, 22 May 2001 17:19:30 -0500

raelsixty4@earthlink.net wrote:

  A whole bunch of his usual Chilerotica, which I so dearly love, but snipped
anyway, and this:

> (actually, one C, one B, 4 A's, thank you very much....elvis has left
> the building...sleep now, just go to sleep,,,,,Hal? Open the pod
> doors, Hal...don't you know that i love you, In-A-Gadda-Da-vida,
> baby, don't you know that i'll always be true...*natural* high,
> folks...green jell-o, pop rocks, siouxsie sioux/xena/marlene
> d.....latex, pleeeeze...woof...)

  Did this remind anyone else of the poem about the MST movie with the island
inhabited by giant crabs?

  Does this very question make me seem even more strange than Brother Rael???

  Green jell-o (I assume he refers to Lime) is simply the best!

  To stay on topic, has anyone tried the Snider's of Hanover Jalapeno Pretzel
Pieces?  (Have we discussed these already?)  They aren't bad.  Not very hot,
but not too mild; with some Jalapeno flavor.  Worth checking out, IMHO.
Although it's hard to tell exactly, after having stuffed my face with Jalapeno
Krunchers for the past ten minutes...

--
Erich
C-H # 2099