Re: [CH] (CH) I'VE BEEN ATTACKED

Matt Prerost (mprerost@mindspring.com)
Thu, 31 May 2001 21:50:45 -0500

On Thu, 31 May 2001 13:45:59 EDT, you wrote:

>In a message dated 5/31/01 4:55:05 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
>mprerost@mindspring.com writes:
>
><<   After a
> few years of gardening I have grown to despise birds.  There was times
> last year that I was ready to take out the old 12 gauge after seeing
> holes in my tomatoes. >>
>
>Hey Matt,   I hope you havent reproduced.
>
>Meconella

Why?

I just don't like birds stealing my food.  Would it make you feel
better if I told you I felt bad after killing 2 baby birds with a
hedge trimmer, that were living in my fence line.  I didn't go back to
clear the area out until the mother moved the surviving chicks and
built a new nest.

I need to cut some broken branches off my peach tree, but I haven't
done it yet for one reason.  There is a dove that is having chicks in
the tree.  After the babies can fly the nest is gone, but till then
the dove and it's nest is safe.

Matt