Re: [CH] Chile picture

Virginia Anderson (assembly1@waitrose.com)
Sat, 02 Jun 2001 12:45:33 +0100

on 2/6/01 4:56 am, Doug Irvine at dougandmarie@home.com wrote:

> Nope....sure not, Tara! You are much prettier than Brad! This old man's
> opinion! Right Virginia??? Cheers, Doug in BC   :-)

Rye ton, Doug, your opinion rules!  Tara, I wanted to say thanks so much for
the Sri Lankan recipes, which I've filed but haven't yet tried.  They seem
so perfect to bring a sense of warmth into the typically cold British
summer.

I just realised what a boon you all have been as I've been transferring
archived recipes and growing tips into my new computer, and wanted to say
thanks for the precious information.

Cheers,

Virginia
(who is going to mash white kidney beans into her next Shepherd's pie crust,
following a recipe which Doug's probably forgotten about)

--
Virginia Anderson
Leicester, UK