Re: [CH] Chile'chat?

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@home.com)
Sun, 03 Jun 2001 20:32:27 -0700

Yeah....but they are Mexican cats, Mike......they are already hot stuff!
In a more serious vein, I recall one time in Ensenada, watching a street
vendor, boiling fresh huge shrimp, in a pail of water, and then selling
them, in a little paper cup, sprinkled with fresh lime juice...Aw
my mouth was just awatering, smelling those prawns, but Montezuma's
Revenge got the in the way! I can still see them!! And smell
them.....Cheers, Doug in BC