Re: [CH] Chile'chat?

Ray Pfaff (raypfaff@erols.com)
Mon, 04 Jun 2001 08:24:30 -0400

I'd like to see a legit cite for this.  The "immigrant's eating animals" thread
is a very popular urban legend.  As I mentioned, I lived in Korea and they do eat
dogs there, but the edible kind are brought up just like a cow is and no one
would really think about eating someone's pet.  The other interesting thing about
it is that Americans over there thought that dog was used as a beef substitute,
but dog works out to be more expensive than beef...