Re: Fwd: Re: [CH] Chuy's Mexican Restaurant V7 #363

Chad A Gard (gard@indy.net)
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 11:14:42 -0500

At 7:45 AM -0500 6/5/01, Cameron Begg wrote:
>Hi C-H's,
>Think about this situation for a moment. Two 19y olds are in your
>restaurant bar trying to buy drinks with obviously fake ID. What to
>do? Hand the ID back and explain that sorry but it is against the law
>to supply drinks to people under 21.
>
>But wait a minute - those are the PRESIDENT'S DAUGHTERS! Turn them in
>for some cheap advertising!

One would really wonder what the secret service was doing:
a) why would they allow the president's daughters to violate the law in a
public place?  I mean, the secret service is primarily a law enforcement
agency.

b) why would they allow someone with a weapon (which most police officers
are) close enough to the president's daughters to arrest them?

Chad Gard, CTS KB9WXQ
INCHASE: http://www.inchase.org  Co-founder
SCOA: http://www.stormchasersofamerica.org  Member #3
INSWA:  http://www.insw.org Unit #21