Re: [CH] cat-shooters

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Tue, 05 Jun 2001 21:30:39 -0500

Tony Flynn wrote:

> ... Sorry if this is a bit off topic but the point I am trying to make is that
>
> uncontrolled  animals can be more than just a nuisance.
>
> Tony Flynn
> Grandad. Retired at the beach. Bay of Plenty. New Zealand

  A wise final thought on the subject.  And one applicable to many situations.
Inner city, restless youth come to mind.  Better we should post recipes for
them, and preferred caliber of deterrents, IMHO.  This would have the potential
added benefits of reducing insurance premiums, and increasing tourism in those
types of areas.

--
Erich
C-H # 2099