[CH] Re: chips

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Thu, 07 Jun 2001 18:11:47 -0500

Emile & Dewi wrote:

> *You're making me hungry and sad since the stuff is probably not available
> here. I MUST check out the big cities here in Holland. They do have some
> American items for sale in stores so I need to keep my eyes (and mouth and
> nose) open. *CRUNCH* MMMMMMM!!!!!!!!
>
> Miss Dewi

  But I thought you were the one who recently reported seeing / trying the
Spicy Cajun Pringles over there???  If not, I could try to send you some.
Would you like to try some of what I consider to be the better Wisconsin wines
as well?  Or how about some of our gourmet Chipotle mustard?  Does anyone know
how difficult it would be for a private citizen such as myself to ship spirits
across the pond, to another private citizen???

--
Erich
C-H # 2099