Re: [CH] Dave's sauces and salsa

Robert A Reed (rob.rd@juno.com)
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 16:36:09 -0700

	The best of the insanity sauces ( in my opinion ) is one that wasn't in
this list and that is the instant insanity
, the hurtin habanero is very good but not hot enough. try combining
these two. The Daves insanity salsa has a little to much pinaple to sute
me.
	but on the subjecy of Daves . Does anybody know where to get some Daves
insanity sausagej