Re: [CH] Re: Juicer (was Heat vs. flavor)

Elden E. Martin (eldenemartin@earthlink.net)
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 07:44:23 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alex Silbajoris"

> >I cheat...I have a KitchenAid mixer with the juicer attachment
>
> I never ran one of those - what happens to the seeds and pulp?

The seeds and pulp are spit-out the other end and accumulate in a bowl or
other container to await composting.  Its the neatest thing.  You can put
stem, seeds, skin and all in and you get juice with a few tiny little bits
to give it some texture (i.e.-thick tomato juice) and none of the stuff you
were trying to keep out.  No large pieces to stop up a bottle top or the
like.  Have fun......Patty