Re: [CH] Recipe: Home Style Inner Beauty Hot Sauce

Mike Stallcup (michael.stallcup@msfc.nasa.gov)
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 13:09:24 -0500

On Sunday, June 24, Matt wrote:

>Where it says curry powder and chili powder is that like McCormick's
>or some other "regular" super market powder.  Normally I wouldn't ask
>but this is a pepper head list and a awful lot of us have our own
>powders.  I have never had any Inner Beauty but it sounds delicious.
>I should have plenty of habs to make it this year.

I believe the authors meant "regular super market powders" but I'm
sure it would taste better if you were to use one of your own
mixtures for either the curry powder or the chili powder.  Unless I
am trying to imitate a well-known dish or taste I usually consider a
recipe to be just a guideline.  I make it strictly according to the
recipe the first time then usually tweak it according to my tastes
after that.

--
Mike  (C-H #36, hab seed intact)
Carpe Capsicum!