Re: [CH] This might tingle a bit

Tony Flynn (tony@nzol.net.nz)
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 06:17:27 +1200

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alex Silbajoris" <asilbajo@hotmail.com>

It reminded me of a bit of stage
> performance by Frank Zappa:
>
> Alone in the hissing laboratory of his wishes,
> Mr Pugh minces among bad vats and jeroboams,
> spinneys of murdering herbs,
> and prepares to compound for Mrs Pugh
> a venomous porridge
> hitherto unknown to toxicologists
> which will scald and viper through her
> 'til her ears fall off like figs,
> her toes grow big and black as balloons,
> and steam comes screaming out of her navel.
>
>   Another bottle goes to a Russian lady programmer in the office
> who, along with her husband, is a hot pepper lover (I'm a bit surprised we
> have no Russians on this list - ya lublio krasni pipir).  .

I've already finished out my bag of
> wasabi snacks with my first mug of coffee.

Great Stuff Alex,

I can almost see it :-) I too am surprised that we have no Russians on the
list, or Hungarian. I knew an exuberant (mad)
Hungarian many years ago who was a big Chile scoffer :-

What do you put in that first cup of coffee ? Look forward to meeting in
October

Tony Flynn

Grandad. Retired at the beach Bay of Plenty, New Zealand