RE: [CH] Open Fields- Rael attends!

raelsixty4@earthlink.net
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 09:27:57 -0600

>"wildpepper.com" <jim@wildpepper.com> wrote:
>

>>I am also VERY pleased to announce that our very own Rael has decided to
>>make the trek from the wilds of Idaho to the wilds of Indiana to runst
>>among the chile peppers!
>
>Anyone up for a world record setting salsa twister competition? 500
>sq feet of twister mat and hab bits?

well, you can bet yer sweet bippie Rael's bringin' his board and
spinner...i figure the game, some of my Jimi CDs (Doors, Janis, etc.,
and some blues and techno just to throw people off <g>), sunglasses,
jungle boots, chile apparel and, well, what more do I need?  'spose a
sleeping bag to crawl into down amongst the rows of chiles so sweet
and good to eat would be appropriate, but i'm not picky...

Shall be a gassss, regardless...
(pun intended)

Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles for All, All for Chiles.......

Rael"...now where's that damned checkbook..."64