Re: [CH] A new experience

Michael Sporrong (hotchili@hotchili.st)
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 18:52:31 +0200

I can accept that they don't make the food so hot, no problem.

What I can't accept is that they refuse to bring me as much extra chile
peppers as I want to put on my own food (I could have payed extra for the
chiles), only telling me that it will be to hot to eat!

HotChili-Mike

Michael Sporrong
Klovet 165
S-446 96 Halanda