Re: [CH] A new experience

Andy (quark@erols.com)
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 01:02:47 -0400

All,

The only place in the whole of Europe where I've ever had food that was
hot
to the point where I couldn't have taken it any hotter was at an Indian
restaurant in Zurich, and it was also lamb vindaloo (times two, I
think).
(This was before I elevated to CH status.)

Asking if I could stand hot food, my boss then, who's Indian, took me
there.
I had said, "Yes, as long as I had a glass of beer at hand."
(Well, we know that beer doesn't help that much -- but I like good
beer.)

My boss spoke Indian to the waiter:
Whatever he said, the food came out HOT -- I was sweating before 1/4
done.

However, my glass of beer, no matter how much or how fast I drank,
never went empty!

Hope your boss is that good.

Andy