[CH] Hot PB

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 10:53:03 -0400

At 09:21 AM 7/22/01 -0500, Carol A. Sharpe wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>    New person here, Be gentle. Not quite a chili-head yet, working my way
>up<G>. After all I am originally a CT Yankee of English and Swedish decent.
>I was a teenager before my mom would even use garlic powder in food. <
>LOL!!!>
>     I do like my jalapenos with cream cheese. Never considered peanut
>butter though.

This brings to mind the peanut butter I make with smoked hab powder, garlic
powder and black pepper.  It's a great dipping sauce for satay, but I like
it simply spread on saltines.  Half of my stash of this stuff got snarfed
up at the NJ hotluck a couple weeks ago...

                    =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens

                @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
                                  @ ICQ# 2059548 @

                         Dyslexic, Agnostic, Insomniac...

           Lying awake at night, wondering if there is a Dog.