[CH] Hot PB

mstevens@exit109.com
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 13:28:28 GMT

At 06:06 PM 7/22/01 -0400, you wrote:
>And it was really good. Thought it was a commercial packaged product, Mark!
>You should post a recipe for it. It was terrific.
>
>RisaG, who eats a PB & Hab sandwich 1x a week

It's pretty easy, I just take 4 oz. of natural peanut butter (I prefer
crunchy), and add 1/2 tsp. Jims smoked Red Savina Hab powder, 14 tsp each of
garlic powder and fresh ground black pepper.

Of course all the measurements can be adjusted, and feel free to experiment...

                    =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens

                @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
                                  @ ICQ# 2059548 @

                          Dyslexic Agnostic Insomniac...

           Lying awake at night, wondering if there is a dog.