Re: [CH] Dedicated Grills (was Aji Amarillo/PB/Almost Hot Luck)

VoodooChile (raelsixfour@home.com)
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 14:49:51 -0600

>At 09:07 AM 7/25/2001 -0500, Matt Prerost wrote:
>
>>Every now and then I brush off the grids, that's about it.  You really
>>don't have to do much if you have a gas grill with porcelain cooking
>>grids.
>

>Real men don't clean their grills.
>
>carp

oh, now that ain't a law, brother <g>...while Rael is not in
possession of a grill right now, i've cooked on 'em a good deal,
particularly in professional kitchens which one may argue is a
different kind of beast and/or situation, which may be true, yet...a
grill is a grill, methinks...

but personally, i'd brush the grill down after use at the very least.
maybe that doesn't amount to a cleaning, but either way, i wash/clean
my pots and pans after use, so i don't see any reason to not clean a
grill.  Mebbe i've just been in kitchens too long.  Actually, i know
i have...hence, my not being in one anymore :)

As for Real Men and grills, well, I've been known to grill out
nekkid, and also cleaned the grill off whilst nekkid.  So personally,
I think a real man is one who cooks and cleans nekkid.

or that just may be Rael Men.

hehe.

Rael64