Re: [CH] Dedicated Grills (was Aji Amarillo/PB/Almost Hot Luck)

Linda Reynolds (lr21@cornell.edu)
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 09:48:26 -0400

.....Yup, I am a real woman and I would like to watch.  Personally, I
like Jiffy Lube (the quick change oil place...pick up those scraped
knuckles!), for that very reason-love to watch men work!

You can come over and work in my garden nekkid too!