Re: [CH] Wow are we close!!

Michelle DeWitt (chilehd@sunflower.org)
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 19:10:48 -0500

Hi Byron!

I'm still here!... and still eating on Hab/Scotch Bonnet peppers grown from
last years seeds. Yep, the ones you sent me. It's a good thing I froze what I
did because there was no space for a garden this year (and) I am thankful for
the farmer's market. Hey, you do what ya gotta do.

Paul,
Hot Lucks are great fun. You get to try all those favorite recipes in one
afternoon and hang with a bunch of folks that appreciate your love of peppers.
Happy gardening!

Michelle in KC...not related to Dave DeWitt (well, only in spirit)