Re: [CH] Hello

Uncle_Dirty_Dave (xrated@ameritech.net)
Wed, 01 Aug 2001 22:29:18 -0500

jocelyn berg wrote:

> Hello everyone, Im new here and I seem to be one of the youngest ( just
> turned 18 ) and the only one who lives in quebec canada. So, for those who
> didnt know, that makes me a frog...

Not really -- There are as many English speakers in Quebec as French
speakers. They're just not so militant about it.  <GGG>  And you guys
have access to that wonderful poutine. The first time I was offered
poutine it came several ways. I ordered one that I thought
(Michigan-style) would be like the chilli fries we get in the lower 48.
Not so!
Was little relation to chilli-fries. Not extreme heat - but, spicy and
quite good.

ENJOY!!!
--------
UNCLE DIRTY DAVE'S KITCHEN --
Home of Yaaaaa Hooooo Aaahhh!!! HOT SAUCE and Hardin Cider