Re: [CH] Fire & Ice

Andy (quark@erols.com)
Sun, 05 Aug 2001 14:27:35 -0400

Risa,

I have to fess up a bit!  I got the basic idea from Doug a few years
ago.  When I first heard of his suggestion I thought Doug was about two
steps off the edge of the cliff.  However, ...

We were at a restaurant that offered good milkshakes.  We ordered to
vanilla shakes but asked the waitress to bring them out just *before*
shaking  -- to which we added about two tsp. each applewood-smoked Red
Savina habanero powder.

Delectable:   *hot*, cold and creamy at the same time.

Andy

PS:  See you and yours at Bowers 2001 ?

RisaG wrote:

> We did that at the October Hot Luck - Andy sprinkled Red Savina Powder over
> Vanilla Ice Cream. You all saw it on Eat the Heat. It was delectable. I've
> done it at home since that Hot Luck. It was incredible.
>
> RisaG
> MK Independent Beauty Consultant
> mailto: radiorlg@home.com

 <snip>