Re: [CH] Bufalo Chipotle Recipes

John Benz Fentner, Jr. (johnfentner@home.com)
Tue, 07 Aug 2001 17:41:44 -0400

Mary Going wrote:

> Hi All - I am looking for recipes that include hot sauce to include on my
> web site. Particularly, I am hoping for recipes that use the sauces below.
> I appreciate any recipes that you are willing to share.
>
> Bufalo Chipotle (most urgent)

Bufalo Chipotle Sauce goes into anything with beef in it
(like stews, gravies or chili) up to and including
slathering it on your steak or roast beef instead of that
A-1 dreck.

Mix a half bottle with a couple tablespoons of butter and
heat 'til butter melts (it's quick in the microwave and
entertaining as hell when it explodes).  Skewer beef chunks,
shrimp and mushrooms and baste lightly with the mix while
they grill.

Or quick sautee a pound of mushrooms in butter and add a
teaspoon (you don't need a lot for this one) of BCS just
before they are done.

Don't do any of this while your kid is around or he'll grow
up and move to Boston and swipe your whole stash of BCS when
he moves and you'll have to buy more.

JB
Been there, done that.
--