Re: [CH] Fire & Ice

sunny conley (chilknight@zianet.com)
Tue, 07 Aug 2001 16:28:58 -0600

When your habs are ready for pickin', put a scoop of Breyer's French vanilla ice
cream into a bowl. Top with chocolate sauce and minced habs. Enjoy! Another use for
habs: half and seed, fill with raspberry or peach ice cream and freeze. Serve as a
dessert topped a dabble of real whipped cream. Sunny