Re: [CH] A question about capsicum and cooking?

Matt Prerost (mprerost@home.com)
Wed, 08 Aug 2001 17:09:08 -0500

On Wed, 8 Aug 2001 11:30:20 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

>    Also  I need some help in a cooking related issue.
>  No matter how hard I clean my pots and pans.   My
>family claims that they can feel the heat when they
>use the pans at a later time.   This is especially
>true with my Cast Iron skillet.    Does anyone have
>any ideas as to how to de-Chile a pan.     Or do I
>just need to buy separate pans?    Thanks again for
>all the Help.
>  Darrell

Maybe you could fry some potatoes in some oil in your Cast Iron pan.
That might take care of most of it.  But since you have a family, it
would probably be better to just to get some more pans.

Matt