RE: [CH] Red Savina Jalepeno

Ron Levi (InnuendoEntLLC@netscape.net)
Wed, 08 Aug 2001 22:58:19 -0400

Delurking.....

Hi CH's
 Here's my observations. I use a technique on all chiles I grow. Step one I let all my peppers grow to full ripeness, mostly being red. Step two I starve them of water regularly letting the leaves wilt before giving them another drink. This has produced some of the hottest peppers i have ever tasted and no store bought pepper can compare. I currently have Anahiem Chiles that will give any store bought serrano a run for its money.

Ron
....Back to Lurking

--
Best Regards,