RE: [CH] Red Savina Jalepeno

Dave Anderson (Chilehead@tough-love.com)
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 07:59:48 -0700

To the best of my knowledge, there has never been a Red Savina
Jalapeno. Check with Jim Campbell about Red Savina Habanero

> Delurking.....
>
> Hi CH's
>  Here's my observations. I use a technique on all chiles I grow. Step one I let all my peppers grow to full ripeness, mostly being red. Step two I starve them of water regularly letting the leaves wilt before giving them another drink. This has produced some of the hottest peppers i have ever
tasted and no store bought pepper can compare. I currently have Anahiem Chiles that will give any store bought serrano a run for its money.

buying online with Shop@Netscape! http://shopnow.netscape.com/

> Get your own FREE, personal Netscape Mail account today at http://webmail.netscape.com/

Dave Anderson
Tough Love Chile Co.