Re: [CH] Aji Yellow (c. baccatum)

Robert A Reed (rob.rd@juno.com)
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 00:35:11 -0700

I used to get some aji limo both in red and yello from the peruvian aji
collection in SF
but have not been able to get hold of them in a long time
some people refer to thw aji amerillo as as the aji yello
which one are you refering to
if it is the aji limo   please tell me where to get some

	thank you

		Rob in Ceres CA